The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria CITN Guides for Online Application and Examination Fee 2021. The CITN guidelines is an easy step by step to online application or registration for the institute.
CITN Guides for Online Application and Examination Fee 2021
- Go to or click www.citn.org
- Input your username and password in “member login area” (A registered Student who is yet to have a username and password should request for same by sending a mail to email@example.com. Use the username and password to update your profile and pay your subscription due. Without performing this initial process, you cannot proceed to register for the examination.) Click ‘Register for an examination’
- Choose an examination centre, and then ‘choose an examination’
- Students will be required to upload their signatures on the portal
- The page of the subjects you are to write will automatically come up
- Students are to tick the courses they intend to write
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment’ where a 19 digits reference code will be generated.
Payment Methods for Examination Registration
Candidates can choose any of the following payment options:
- Pay Online:
Process: Pay using any Bank ATM Debit Card (Mastercard, VISA, Verve) on Global Pay, Webpay or pay with Quickteller on the CITN Portal. Using this channel, your application will be automatically submitted.
- Pay directly to CITN Access Bank (Diamond): Account Number 0105737871 or CITN Zenith Bank Plc 1010147149.
Send Payment teller with reference code to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for update.
|Fees||Foundation||Professional Taxation 1||Professional Taxation 2|
|Examination Form Fee||1000||1000||1000|
|Registration Fees (Non Refundable)||8000||10,000||12,000|
|Per Subject Fees||7000||9,000||10,000|
|Total Subject Fees (4 Papers||28,000||36,000||40,000|
|Study Material/Per Subject Fees||1,500||1,500||1,500|
Culled from CITN Portal