Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN)
HOW TO APPLY FOR ANAN MEMBERSHIP
An Easy Approaches to ANAN Registration and becoming a member-student. The Association of National Accountant of Nigeria has provided two streams in the Nigerian School of Accounting to becoming a Professional Accountant of ANAN. This is the Professional course and the Conversion course. Both are fully equipped to impart the qualities needed as a professional accountant in Nigeria today.
The professional course are for graduates from Accounting related fields, while the conversion course are meant for those converting careers from different fields. After completion of the course, graduates will be inducted and they will be placed at accounting related fields where they will undergo the Accountants-In-Training (AiT) programme.
This usually takes two years and automatic membership are awarded to members in the AiT programme. Membership of the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria ANAN is restricted to:
1. Holders of University Degree or HND in Accountancy;
2. Attendance at the Nigerian College of Accountancy, Jos for one year intensive full time professional education, training and examination
3. A two-year Accountant-in-Training (AIT) Programme in any sector of the economy, i.e. either with a practicing member or under supervision of a member or any other approved professional in government, industry, commerce or academic,
4. A yearly attendance of the Mandatory Continuing Professional Development (MCPD) Programme. The Council regards the MCPD programme as an effective way in which members can ensure that they are maintaining, deepening and extending their professional and technical expertise to justify themselves to clients and employers.
Association of National Accountant of Nigeria
Read more about Nigeria College of Accountancy (NCA)
REQUIREMENTS FOR ANAN (Easy Approaches to ANAN Registration)
1. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Accountancy of any recognized Nigerian University, or any approved Overseas University;
2. Higher National Diploma in Accountancy (HND) of any approved Nigerian Polytechnic.
For Association of National Accountant of Nigeria, Any Applicant who is a graduate of an Overseas University/Polytechnic is required to provide a Transcript of his/her academic records properly issued and signed by the Registrar of the institution.
Holders of B.Sc./HND in Business Administration, Economics and Banking and Finance, may be admitted to the Conversion Programme, which after a successful completion in nine months, qualifies a candidate for admission to the Professional Class.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Request for Application Forms should be made direct to:
Nigerian College of Accountancy,
College of Accountancy Road,
P.M.B. 2734, Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.