IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE INDUCTEES
1. The COMPULSORY Pre- Induction Orientation Programme, which would cover broad topics in tax practice and administration, will hold from Wednesday 2nd to Friday 4th December, 2020 at Regency Hall Events, 1, Otunba Jobi Fele Way, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja.
2. Note that your full attendance and participation at the Pre-Induction Orientation Programme is a condition to being qualified for induction on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at The Lagoon Restaurant, 1C, Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. You may also note that your membership number and certificate shall be issued to you at the venue of the induction.
GRADUATE STUDENTS ARE NOT TO ATTEND THE PRE-INDUCTION ORIENTATION PROGRAMME
3. Registration starts at 8 a.m. on each day of the event.
4. Dress code throughout the duration of the programme (i.e., Wednesday 2nd – Friday 4th) shall be corporate dressing.
5. Prospective inductees are to note that a District fee of N1,500.00 (one thousand five hundred naira only) shall be made payable on the date of the Induction. This is for the District Society that you will be joining immediately you are inducted. Please, note that payment of this fee is also a condition to collecting your certificate on the day of the Induction.
CITN Expected Inductees for December 2020 Induction
6. You are to come with a generally accepted document of identification (Drivers licence, National Identity Card, International Passport, etc) without which you will not be able to collect your membership certificate on the date of the Induction.
7. Please take note of the arrangement of names for correctness. (First Name, Middle Name & Surname)
8. Membership certificate shall not be collected by proxy for any reason whatsoever
ALL PROSPECTIVE INDUCTEES MUST STRICTLY ADHERE TO COVID-19 GUIDELINES.
Enquiries: Kayode (08054060115) Omolola (09065283814)