46. The West African Students Union (WASU) was formed by _______
- A. Siaka Stevens
- B. K. A. Gbedemah
- C. E.F Small
- D. Oladipo Solake
47. A military coup d’etat is followed by _________
- A. enforcement of fundamental human rights
- B. suspension of the constitution
- C. breaking of diplomatic relations with foreign countries
- D. mass importation of firearms
48. Which of the following countries is a Unitary?
- A. Nigeria
- B. Egypt
- C. Ghana
- D. Canada
49. Which of the following does not influence a country’s foreign policy?
- A. Desire for foreign investments
- B. International law, Conventions and Treaties
- C. Religion and racial factors
- D. Age of the leader
- The National Congress of British West Africa (NCBWA) was founded in _______
- A. Sierra Leone
- B. Liberia
- C. Ghana
- D. Nigeria
GOVERNMENT THEORY PAST QUESTIONS 2020 WITH SOLUTIONS
- (a) What is Political socialization?
(b) identity four features of a nation
- Highlight five features of federalism?
- (a) What is a Public Corporation?
(b) Identify four ways in which Public corporations are controlled.
- Outline five ways in which Public opinion is being measured?
- Explain five means of safeguarding rights of citizens?
- Identify five challenges faced by the United Nations Organizations (UNO)
- (a) State two problems confronting Nigeria Federalism
(b) Highlight three features of Nigeria Federalism
- Highlights five differences between the crown colony and the protectorates?
- (a) List three political parties and their leader who contested during the 1979 presidential elections in Nigeria
(b) Highlight the features of political parties in Nigeria since independence.
- Highlight five weaknesses of the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
(a) List three features of the Igbo Political system.
(b)Identify four democratic tenets of the Igbo Traditional Political system.