How to apply for the Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Online Stream at the University of Lagos.
The University of Lagos Business School (ULBS) provides a convenient online Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) program tailored to meet the needs of busy working professionals. This specialized program aims to empower seasoned individuals with the expertise and capabilities necessary for career progression and enhanced leadership effectiveness.
How to apply for the Executive Master of Business Administration Programme Requirements
Any of the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the EMBA programme:
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved University.
- HND with a minimum of Upper credit (or lower credit with PGD OR with 15 years of experience) from an approved Institution.
- Professional qualifications, such as ACA, ACCA,
- CIMA, CIIN, ACIPM, AMNIM and ACIB with PGD.
- In addition to any of the (items i-iii) above, candidates must have 5 credit passes O’level (including English and Mathematics) and at least, 7 years post qualification work experience OR 3 years Managerial/ Administrative experience.
- Acceptable performance at the selection interview conducted by ULBS.
To apply, you must complete the following steps:
- Visit the ULBS website and create an account. Click https://ulbsapplications.unilag.edu.ng/register/individual
- Click on the “Apply Now” button for the EMBA Online Stream program.
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your supporting documents, including:
- Transcripts from all previous educational institutions.
- Letter of recommendation from a current or former supervisor.
- Statement of purpose.
Once you have submitted your application, you will be notified of the status of your application within a few weeks. If your application is accepted, you will be invited to participate in a selection interview.
How to apply for the Executive Master of Business Administration Fees
Application fee: N 10,000.00
Obligatory fee: N 250,000.00
Tuition fee: N 1,500,000.00 (per session)
Application for Online EMBA Deadline
- Deadline: Sunday, Oct 15 2023
- Application Status: Open
The EMBA Online Stream program is a challenging but rewarding program. It will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to advance your career and become a more effective leader.