Just like many other academic institutions in Nigeria that embark on e-learning and teaching platform, Yabatech has also launched her e-learning system called Yabatech e-Learning with Google Classroom to ease communication and collaboration between lecturers and students. it was gathered from Yabatech website as follow:
The Academic Community is now fully activated on an elearning platform which allows Lecturers and their students to collaborate efficiently online. To access, click on http://classroom.google.com. The benefits of the digital platform include;
1. Communicate and collaborate by allowing:
Access anytime, anywhere—Access Classroom 24/7 on the web or via the Android and iOS Classroom mobile apps.
Real-time feedback—View, comment, and edit student work in real time in the Docs grading tool. Annotate student work in the Classroom mobile app.
Also read: Google Classroom
2. Create class discussions—On the Stream page, post announcements, engage students in question-driven discussions, encourage them to reply to classmates, and move important topics to the top.
3. Manage class discussions—Control who can post to the Stream page, and mute individual students from posting or commenting.
Share content—Share links, videos, and images from websites to Classroom with one click in the Share to Classroom extension.
Push content to students’ screens—Push websites instantly to a class with the Share to Classroom extension. Students can also share their screen with their Lecturers.
4. Communicate with guardians—Lecturers can invite parents and guardians to sign up for email summaries that include a student’s upcoming or missing work.
1. Click on the elearning link https://classroom.google.com
2. Login with your College Email
3. Click on create a class
Having any issue, please contact CITM.
Study Past Question and Answers for UTME & SSCE
Download ICAN Study Packs & Past Questions with Solutions
Download CITN Past Questions with Solutions