The University of Lagos UNILAG Instructions to Post-UTME Candidates for 2020/2021. This information was released from the institute Twitter account.
“Students who are set to write the forthcoming Online Post-UTME of the University of Lagos are enjoined to pay close attention to the following pieces of information.”
- This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly.
2. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
3. Your activities during the period of the aptitude test will be monitored and recorded. Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
4. Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
5. During the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave your position. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
6. In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification.
7. Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen around you during the test.
8. The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
9. In the event that you run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
10. Use of face mask or face caps during the test is prohibited.
11. Candidates should please note that they would be scheduled for the P-UTME test and therefore should check their scheduled dates and time as from Tuesday, 9th February 2021.
12. Candidates are also advised to regularly check their e-mail inboxes for this and other important pieces of information.