How to Apply for AIA Membership with ICAN Qualification. The Association of International Accountants (AIA) is a professional body for accountants worldwide, with over 140,000 members in over 100 countries. AIA offers a number of membership categories, including direct membership for qualified accountants.
Nigerian accountants with the Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) qualification from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) are eligible for direct membership in the AIA.
How to Apply for AIA Membership with ICAN Qualification
To apply for AIA membership with ICAN qualification, you will need to:
- Visit the AIA website and create an account.
- Click on the “Apply for Membership” button.
- Select the “Direct Membership” option.
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload a copy of your ICAN certificate.
- Pay the application fee.
Once your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the AIA membership team. If your application is approved, you will be invited to join the AIA and pay your annual membership fee.
Benefits of AIA membership with ICAN qualification
Joining the Association of International Accountants (AIA) offers a range of advantages that can help you advance your career, such as:
- Access to a range of exclusive resources and support, such as the AIA online library, webinars, and training events
- Networking opportunities with other accountants around the world
- The opportunity to use the AIA designation (e.g. MAIA) after your name
- Recognition as a professional accountant by employers and government agencies
- A recognised professional qualification
- Credibility and employability
- Exceptional membership support services
- World-class technical guidance and insights
- Access to a global network of finance professionals
- Free CPD webinars
In addition to these career and professional development opportunities, the AIA also offers a variety of tools and services through its partnerships with selected companies, which can help you save time and money and grow your business and those of your clients.
AIA membership is a valuable asset for accountants in Nigeria with ICAN qualifications. By meeting the requirements and joining the AIA, you can gain access to a range of benefits that can help you advance your career.