The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria CITN April 2023 Exam Diet Registration has begun according to the institute portal. See details below:
This is to inform all registered students of the Institute that entries for the APRIL 2023 Professional Examinations commenced on Monday, January 09, 2023, and closes on Sunday, April 02, 2023.
A one-week window for late registration with a penalty fee of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) will be opened from Monday, April 03, 2023, to Sunday, April 9, 2023. Candidates are therefore advised to pay their annual subscription (if outstanding), apply and submit their forms online as directed below:
CITN April 2023 Exam Diet Registration Guides for Online Application
1. Go to www.portal.citn.org
2. Input your username and password in the “member login area” Any candidate who is yet to obtain his or her username and password should request same by sending a mail to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the username and password to update your profile and pay your due subscription. Without performing this initial process, you cannot proceed to register for the examination. Click ‘Register for examination.’
3. Choose an examination centre, then choose an examination.
4. Candidates will be required to upload their signatures on the portal
5. The page of the subjects you are to write will automatically come up
6. Candidates are to tick the courses they intend to write
7. Click on ‘Proceed to payment’ where a 19 digits reference code will be generated.
Tuesday, 18th & Wednesday, 19th April, 2023
PAYMENT METHODS FOR EXAMINATION:
Candidates can choose any of the following payment options:
1. Pay Online:
Process: Pay using any Bank ATM Debit Card (Mastercard, VISA, Verve) on Global Pay, Webpay or pay with Quickteller on the CITN Portal.
Using this channel, your application will be submitted automatically.
2. Pay directly to CITN Zenith Bank Plc: Account Number 1010147149. Send Payment teller with reference code to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for an update.
APRIL 2023 DIET EXAMINATION CENTRES
CITN April 2023 Exam Diet Registration
The examination will be held in the centres located in the following cities:
The examination for Foundation Level is a Computer Based Test (CBT) in two pleats:
40 Short Answers Questions for one (1) mark each
60 Multiple Choice Questions for one (1) mark each
EXAMINATION REGULATIONS AND MALPRACTICES: CITN April 2023 Exam Diet Registration
Note that it is an offence for candidates to bring wrist watches (of any kind), mobile phone(s) or other electronic gadgets, including any incriminating material, into the examination hall, the penalty for such offence and other examination offences are contained in the Institute’s Examination Regulation, and Malpractices document hosted on our website, kindly visit www.citn.org for details.
1) Potential students must ensure that they complete their registration and exemption applications on or before Monday, April 03, 2023, to be eligible to write the 2023 April diet.
2) Students that registered or claimed exemption using a Statement of Result (of more than six (6) years after graduation) or any student that signed an undertaking for submission of the certificate with the Institute will have to submit his/her certificate. Otherwise, such a candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
3) NYSC corp members are also eligible to write the Institute examination with a special reduction cost package of 25% discount on registration and 50% discount on examination fee during the service year.
4) Undergraduates are to enjoy same special reduction cost package of 25% discount on registration and 50% discount on examination fee as student members provided that they possess five credits (in not more than two sittings) at O’ Level, including English Language and Mathematics. In addition, a certified letter of admission from the Tertiary Institutions of the undergraduate would be required. Such students will start sitting for the Institute’s Examinations from the Foundation level before progressing to other levels.
CITN April 2023 Exam Diet Registration