CIBN Exam Registrations Fee and Timetable for October Diet 2023.
The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) has announced that registration for the October 2023 diet examination has commenced and will close on September 25, 2023.
The examination will be held on October 10-13, 2023 at designated examination centers across Nigeria.
Examination forms for the Banking Professional Examinations, Microfinance and other Specialised Certification programmes are prepared every diet and hosted on the website for download by students who prefer to register for the examinations manually.
You can download the forms here:
- Banking Professional Examination Form
- Microfinance Examination Form
- Certification Examination Form
- Special Instruction to Candidates
Please CLICK HERE to register for exams.
CIBN Exam Registrations Fee and Timetable for October Diet 2023
Here are some tips for registering for the CIBN October 2023 diet examination:
- Start planning early. Registration opens, so it is important to start planning early so that you have enough time to complete the registration process.
- Gather your documents. You will need to provide certain documents when you register for the examination, such as your CIBN membership card or student membership card, your passport-sized photograph, and your proof of payment.
- Make sure you have the correct information. When you are filling out the registration form, make sure you have the correct information. This includes your name, your date of birth, your contact information, and your examination subject(s).
- Check the registration deadlines. The registration deadline for the October 2023 diet examination is September 25, 2023. Make sure you register before the deadline.
Kindly Log on to www.cibng.org to register online for the examination. The examination guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for the examination are on the Institute’s website.
All Examinations start at 9:00am for the Morning Session and 2:00pm for the Afternoon Session even if a candidate has one paper to write during the Session. Please consult the timetable for start and end time of every Session
Kindly upload your passport photograph to the CIBN Portal before printing your examination dockets as candidates are expected to scan and upload their docket on the Proctoring Platform to be allowed to write the Examinations.