Government 2018 Theory
1. (a) Define society
(b) identify for features of a society
2. (a) what is communalism
(b) state four difference between feudalism and communalism.
3. (a). Highlight three methods of acquiring citizenship
(b). Outline two conditions an alien must satisfy before becoming a citizen of another country.
4. (a) Define opinion poll.
(b). state any four factors that make the conduct of opinion poll unreliable in West Africa
5. (a). Define a constituency
(b). Highlight any four merits of the singular member constituency.
6. Highlight five features of the hausa/Fulani pre-colonial political system in Nigeria
7. (a) What is proto-Nationalism?
(b). Identify four features of proto-nationalism.
8. Highlight five functions of the president in the 1989 constitution of Nigeria
9.What mechanism should be put in place to forestall military intervention in politics.
10. State five obstacles to the implementation of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) aims and objectives.