Government 2017 Past Questions | WAEC
Study the following Government past questions and answers for JAMB, WAEC NECO and Post-JAMB. Get prepared with official past questions and answers for upcoming examinations.
Government 2017 Theory
1. a. what is a legitimate government
b. Outline any four features of legitimacy
2. (a) What are rights?
(b) Highlight four limitations on the rights of a citizen
3. (a) Differentiate between a de jure and de-facto one-party system
(b) Outline four advantages of a multi-party system
4. (a) What is a simple majority system?
(b) Outline four demerits of the system
5. Identify five ways which the central government can improve upon local government system in West Africa.
6. Functions performed by the Ogboni Secret Society in the pre-colonial Yoruba political system
7. (a) What is a crown colony?
(b) Highlight four functions of the Secretary of State for the colony under the British colonial system.
8. Highlight five contributions of Herbert Macaulay to the political development of Nigeria.
9. (a) What is foreign policy?
(b) State four factors that influence Nigeria’s foreign policy.
10. Outline any five contribution of Nigeria towards the growth of Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)