31. The transfer of certain powers and functions by means of constitutional or legislation process to the lowest levels of government is known as ___ ?
- A. Delegation
- B. Devolution
- C. Deconcentration
- D. Decentralisation
32. When was the Nigeria flag designed?
- A. 1961
- B. 1959
- C. 1957
- D. 1962
33. The elective principle was introduced by which constitution?
- A. Macpherson Constitution of 1951
- B. Clifford Constitution of 1922
- C. Richard Constitution of 1946
- D. Lyttleton Constitution of 1954
34. The primary reason for the establishment of political parties is to _______?
- A. Attain political power
- B. protect political interest
- C. make law
- D. lobby the government
35. The African country that was not colonized is ______?
- A. Sudana
- B. Botswana
- C. Gambia
- D. Ethiopia
36. A major differences between pressure group and political party is that whereas the latter aims at winning power the former__________?
- A. execute government policies
- B. aims at winning election
- C. influencing government policies
- D. nominates potential leaders for government
37. Which of the following is a process of military disengagement from Nigeria politics?
- A. Increase in military budget
- B. conduct of free and fair elections
- C. Appointment of Army officers into political post
- D. strengthening the Army
38. Division of responsibilities into distinct branches to limit any branches from exercising the core functions of another is _______?
- A. fusion of power
- B. parliamentary system
- C. aristocracy
- D. separation of powers
39. In the 1976 reforms and the local government generally, which regime constitutes the Ibrahim panel of 1984?
- A. Major General Muhammadu Buhari Administration
- B. Olusegun Obasanjo Administration
- C. Goodluck Jonathan Administration
- D. Ernest Shonekan Administration
40. Iran, Iraq and which countries first created OPEC?
- A. Kuwait, Saudi Arabia
- B. Venezuela, Dubai, Greece
- C. Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait
- D. Venezuela, Vienna.