Government 2017 Past Questions | JAMB
Study the following Government past questions and answers for JAMB, WAEC NECO and Post-JAMB. Get prepared with official past questions and answers for upcoming examinations.
21. Bye laws are made by the _______?
- A. judiciary
- B. legislature
- C. media
- D. executive
22. The organ of the UN that served as custodial of some African countries prior to their independence is _________?
- A. The international court of justice
- B. the security council
- C. the truteeship council
- D. the general assembly
23. The chairman of the 1976 constitution drafting committee was _____?
- A. Udo udoma
- B. Ademola Adetokunba
- C. Rotimi Williams
- D. Niki Tobi
24. The needs of the citizen are made known to the government through ____?
- A. judiciary
- B. political party
- C. civil service
- D. public opinion
25. The organ that is responsible for the interpretation of law is known as _____?
- A. Judiciary
- B. Executive
- C. Legislature
- D. President
26. New partnership for Africa’s development was an attempt to overcome _______?
- A. civil wars in africa
- B. diseases in africa
- C. obstacles to african development
- D. coups in africa
27. The problem that has bedevilled many developing societies is known as ______?
- A. Enforcement
- B. Impartiality
- C. Inefficient judicial institution
- D. Corruption
28. A formal group decision-making process by which a population chooses an individual to hold public office is ___ ?
- A. by-election
- B. election
- C. bill
- D. public office
29. The system of government by the political parties in a democratic country is known as ______?
- A. Party system
- B. Party structure
- C. Public opinion
- D. Political party
30. Ensuring that appointment into federal establishment in Nigeria reflect geographical spread is the sole function of the ____?
- A. revenue Mobilization and fiscal allocation commission
- B. civil service commission
- C. federal character commission
- D. public complaint commission