81. The full meaning of NNPC is?
- A. Nigerian National Population commission
- B. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- C. National Number of Petroleum Companies
- D. None of the above
82. Occupational distribution of information is mainly influenced by___________
- A. economic factor
- B. religious factor
- C. geographical factor
- D. social factor
83. The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) has been slow in achieving its objective because of______________
- A. The activities of multinationals
- B. inadequate personnel at the secretariat
- C. political instability
- D. inadequate international support
84. The economic term used to refer to human wants, desires or needs is known as?
- A. Ends
- B. Alternative means
- C. Scarce
- D. Means
75. Consider the following statements:
1. Climate and availability of water largely determines the pattern of the population distribution.
2. Density of population helps in getting a better understanding of the spatial distribution of population in relation to land
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct
- A. Only 1
- B. Only 2
- C. Both 1 and 2
- D. Neither 1 nor 2
86. Calculate the population density of Nigeria, having a total population of 180 million with a total land area of 923,768 sq km?
- A. 195 million people per sq km
- B. 5132 people per sq km
- C. 195 people per sq km
- D. 1.7 million people per sq km
- D. Allocate scarce resources to satisfy human wants
87. Factors affecting size of Labour Force include the following EXCEPT?
- A. Level of technology
- B. Retirement age
- C. Government policies
- D. Trade Union activities
88. Which of the following is an advantage of localization of industry?
- A. Development of subsidiary firms
- B. creation of parallel market
- C. development of slums
- D. attraction of foreign capital
89. In other to enhance the utility of a particular commodity, it was moved from a place where it has little utility to another area where its utility is higher. This form of utility is referred to as?
- A. Marginal utility
- B. Form utility
- C. Place utility
- D. Total utility