41. Erythrocytes are known as ________
- A. white blood cell
- B. red blood cells
- C. phagocytes
- D. leucocytes
42. Gregor Mendel is regarded as the father of ______
- A. variation
- B. genetics
- C. mycology
- D. natural selection
43. The most efficient respiratory structure used by free living protozoan is ________
- A. body surface
- B. gills
- C. buccal cavity
- D. spiracle
44. Carbon (iv) oxide is added to the atmosphere when ________?
- A. plants build-up organic compounds
- B. plants absorb mineral salts
- C. sugars are completely broken down in animals
- D. there is thunderstorm
45. The host of liver fluke are ______?
- A. pig and snail
- B. pig and sheep
- C. sheep and snail
- D. pig
Use the diagram to answer the question that follows
The part labelled 1 is the ________
- A. carpel
- B. sepal
- C. petal
- D. stamen
47. Which of the following factors can reduce the population of a community?
- A. Immigration
- B. edaphic
- C. predation
- D. mutualism
48. In mosses the structure which performs the function of water absorption is the _________?
- A. root hairs
- B. rhizoids
- C. capsule
- D. hyphae
49. How does an enzyme affect the rate of a reaction?
- A. It lowers the activation energy of the reaction, increasing the reaction rate.
- B. It raises the activation energy of the reaction, decreasing the reaction rate.
- C. It lowers the activation energy of the reaction, decreasing the reaction rate.
- D. It raises the activation energy of the reaction, increasing the reaction rate.
50. Insects that goes through adult stage without becoming pupa are except ________
- A. crickets
- B. cockroach
- C. grasshopper
- D. bees
View all comments