21. The amount paid by the new partner on admission as a compensation for the reputation built up by old partners is a
- A. Bonus
- B. Good will
- C. Premium
- D. Commission
Stock at branch 1st January at cost
Goods sent to branch at cost
Returns to head office
Stock at branch 31st December at cost
Use the information below to answer the question.
Adex Ltd. Issues stock to its retail branches at cost price. The following particulars relate to Ede branch.
- A. #1870
- B. #1530
- C. #1640
- D. #1820
23. Which of the following methods of invoicing goods to branches facilitate easy checks on the activities of branches?
- A. Selling price
- B. Fixed percentage on cost
- C. Cost price
- D. Invoice price
24. When goods are sent to branch at cost plus mark up, it means that the branch should sell at_____________
- A. Price above or below the stipulated price
- B. Any price but not below the transfer price
- C. Cost price
- D. A price that is equal to the mark up
25. In departmental accounting, which is not a transfer pricing_________
- A. cost based transfer price
- B. market based transfer pricing
- C. Dual pricing system
- D. peak pricing
26. What act generally includes completing unfinished partnership business, collecting and paying debts, collecting partnership assets to be turned into cash and taking inventory?
- A. Formation
- B. dissolution
- C. winding up
- D. termination
27. Using the following:
Balance as par overdraft of the cashbook is ₦4000 ,uncredited cheque is ₦2300, bank charges ₦300, unpresented cheque ₦5000.
what is the adjusted cashbook balance?
- A. 4000
- B. 300
- C. 4300
- D. 5000
28. Branch stock adjustment account is prepared at?
- A. Cost price
- B. new price
- C. invoice price
- D. normal price
29. A partnership deed is used to____________
- A. Promote mutual understanding
- B. Enhance mistrust
- C. Encourage discrepancy
- D. Control funds
30. The cost price method is applicable when_____
- A. Goods are sold at specific prices
- B. goods are perishable
- C. goods attract different gross profit percentage
- D. to disclose gross profit or loss