The Association of Nigeria Accountant of Nigeria ANAN Admission into Nigeria College of Accountancy NCA for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Admission to commence from September, 2022. Requirements and Procedures and for admission are stated below.
Admission Requirement for Nigeria College of Accountancy NCA for 2022/2023
- Bachelor of Science B.Sc degree in Accounting from any NUC accredited Nigeria University or any approved overseas university.
- Higher National Diploma HND Accountancy from any NBTE accredited Nigerian Polytechnic any approved overseas polytechnic.
- Also, any applicant who is a graduate of an oversea University or Polytechnics is required to provide transcript of his/her academic records properly issued and signed by the registrar of the issuing institution.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Banking & Finance and Allied courses shall be admitted into conversion programs
Application is N10,000 and can be obtained as follow:
- For online application, visit www.anancollege.org.ng
- Obtain hard-copy form from any of the following addresses:
- Nigeria College of Accountancy–> College of Accountancy Road, Kwali, Near Jos, Plateau State.
- Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN)–>Plot 559 Mabushi District, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Abuja
- ANAN Liaison Office–> ANAN House, 250 Herbert Macaulay Street, Yaba, Lagos
Only application forms duly completed and returned with all relevant credentials not later than October 2022 will be considered for admission.
READ: ANAN Mandatory Continuing Professional Development MCPD for Owerri & Makurdi Rescheduled 2022