The National Examination Council NECO Results for Oct/Nov 2020 Released today for the Senior Secondary School Certificate SSCE, for examination conducted between October and November, 2020.
The Registrar of NECO, Prof. Godswill Obioma made the announcement today at Abuja. According to him, 1,102,041 candidates passed at credit and above level.
How to Check NECO Results
There are two ways to checking your results.
- You log in to your NECO account, purchase a token and use your purchased token to check your result.
- An already purchased token can be shared with you and you use that to check your result.
Method 1: Purchasing a token from your account
You can purchase a token by logging in to your account and clicking on the Purchase token button.
- After purchasing a token, click on CHECK RESULT button at the bottom of the screen or on the side menu.
- The check result button will be loaded out on the screen, fill out the form. and click the CHECK RESULT button.
- If you do not know your token number, simply click on MY TOKENS on the side menu and all your purchased tokens will be listed out.
- Click on the CHECK RESULT button on the right-hand side to use a selected token to check your result. Fill out the form and use any of your tokens.
Method 2: Using a previously purchased/shared token
- Visit the NECO Result page: results.neco.gov.ng
- Select your Exam Year and Type.
- Enter the 12 digits token number and your exam registration number.
- Click on ‘check result’ and wait for examination results to be displayed on the screen.
NECO Results for Oct/Nov 2020 Released
N.B: One token can be used a maximum of 5 times. After this limit, you will need to purchase a new token to view results again.