The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Merit Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session released. According to the institute Registrar, Mr. Obi Chiwendu, important information for the candidates on the Merit
Admission list and activation CAPS are explained in the attachment below.
Download Full Merit List for 2020/2021
“I am directed to release the list of successful candidates who applied for admission and passed through the processes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Consequently, all successful candidates whose names appeared in the merit list below should regularly visit the university website and other information pages of the university for the ‘Clearance Requirements/Procedures. The Clearance Requirements/Procedures and date will be published soon.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission.
- Print their admission letter and result slip (colored only) after accepting the admission, as they will need this during clearance and registration in the University.
- Payment for Acceptance Fees will be activated from Monday, February 1st, 2021.
- We will continue to update the list as we receive updates and approval from Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) for recommended candidates.
NB: Supplementary for UTME, Direct Entry, JUPEB, Basic are in Progress…
Commencement of 2020/2021 Admission Exercise and Activation of the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS)
This to notify candidates seeking admission into Ignatius Ajuru University of Education for 2020/2021 academic session that the JAMB CAPS has been activated for the admission exercise. This means that candidates can now closely monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered admission. We, therefore, advise candidates to closely monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS to do the needful as soon as possible. To monitor your admission through CAPS, take the following 5 important steps:
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Merit Admission List
1. VERIFY YOUR O’LEVEL UPLOAD:
a. Log-in to their JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
b. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
c. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
d. Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or Ignatius Ajuru University of Education ICT centre to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
2. KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION:
- Following the above instructions 1 above, click on Admission Status to monitor your admission. This will enable you to know when you have been recommended for admission or admission approved by JAMB. If you are recommended for admission and the admission is approved by JAMB, you can go ahead and accept your admission, print your admission letter, and follow other directives from the University for clearance. Details for clearance will be released on the university website and other communication channels of the university.
- APPROVAL OF TRANSFER OF PROGRAMME:
- In line with the CAPS implementation policy, the university will consider some students for transfer from the choice programme to another programme because of UTME and O’level combinations, therefore, following instructions 1-3 above, candidates are also expected to monitor their admission further by clicking the ‘Transfer Approval’ link to know if they are recommended for transfer to another program. You are required to either accept or reject, this transfer consideration. If you accept, your first choice institution will be able to admit you to the new program. If you reject, you will remain in your preferred Course / Program. The program transfer will not be effected.
- CANDIDATES WITH AWAITING RESULT:
UTME candidates with O/level awaiting results should upload their results on the JAMB portal and university portal respectively. Direct-entry candidates including JUPEB students
should also upload their A’level and O’level results to avoid disqualification. This is to enable the screening officers in the university to determine their qualifications for admission.
- HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS – Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard. – After you have logged in, click on check admission status. – Input your JAMB registration number and click on Access My CAPS. – You will be redirected to a new page, click on admission status – Confirm if you have been recommended, offered admission or not.
Download Full Merit List for 2020/2021
- Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are using a phone. All you need to do is go to the Chrome option and choose the request desktop site for the complete page to display.
[…] Check: Ignatus Ajuru University of Education Merit Admission List for 2020/2021 […]