The Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria ICAN Notice to Professional Candidates for November 2021 Diet. These are stated below:
ICAN Notice to Professional Candidates for November 2021 Diet
- The November 2021 diet Professional examination is schedule to hold from Tuesday 16th to Thursday 18th November 2021.
- Examination registration will commences on Tuesday 15th June 2021 and closes on Tuesday 9th November 2021. No extension on the date of exam registration.
- The November 2021 diet Professional examination will be based on the new ICAN syllabus launched in March 2021. Visit www.icanig.org/students for details of the syllabus.
- Students are advised not to bring to the examination venue any valuable personal belongings as the Institute will not be liable for any loss of personal items. Personal items are kept at owner’s risk.
- Students are advised to read through the new ICAN examinations offences. The details are hosted on ICAN website www.icanig.org/students
- Ban on all types of wrist watches. Wrist watches are not allowed into the examination hall. The Institute will provide wall clocks in all the examination venues.
- Ban on mobile phones and written materials. Mobile phones and incriminating material are not allowed into the examination venues. Violators will be sanctioned in line with examination misconduct policy.
- Please note refunds or deferment of examination are not allowed.
GOOD DAY, PLS THE EXAM DATES ARE CAUSING CONFUSION…PLS CLEAR THE AIR..IS THE EXAM SLATED FOR 16TH NOV OR 23 NOV?
I think the date has been updated to 16th and I failed to do that on this site but it has been updated.
Thank you for the observation.
Good morning sir/ma
ICAN syllabus launched in March 2021, but there is no new syllabus launched this year.
And I checked the link, nothing regarding new syllabus