Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUE Clearance Procedure and Requirement for UTME/DE Admission for 2020/2021 academic session has been published. Candidates are strongly advise to these guides to the end.
“The 2020/2021 clearance exercise for the UTME and Direct-Entry admitted candidates will commence on Monday 22nd February, 2021. To ensure that incoming candidates fully comply with the Covid-19 life-saving protocols, the University has decided to automate the clearance process as much as possible. This will ensure that incoming candidates do not gather together as a crowd, do not experience unnecessary stress during the process. Therefore, the clearance process will be decentralized and in dual mode (online/physical).
Check: Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Merit Admission List for 2020/2021
Requirements and Procedure:
- Login to your JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), accept the offer of admission and print your admission letter and result slip (colored printout only). Please note that admission letter will be authenticated.
- Pay Acceptance fee of N62, 000.00 only online using the following methods: Pay-Direct, Mastercard or Verve (login to enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng). Payment receipt will be verified.
- Update your bio-data and other fields with required information in the University portal.
- Deadline for accepting your admission on JAMB CAPS and payment of acceptance fee for the candidates admitted on merit is on the 15th of March, 2021. Implication: Admission will be reversed for candidates who do not accept their offer and pay acceptance fee before the aforementioned date.
- Proceed to your Faculty Conference Hall with the under-listed documents with effect from Monday, February 22nd, 2021 for verification and clearance. Clearance schedules for the Departments will be published online later.
IAUE Clearance Procedure and Requirement for UTME/DE Admission
S/N Items Remarks
1. Acceptance Form. From IAUE Portal
2. Departmental Eligibility Form. From IAUE Portal
3. University Provisional Admission Letter. From IAUE Portal
4. Admission Status. From IAUE Portal
5. Acceptance Fee, Faculty/Departmental dues receipts. From IAUE Portal
6. Original JAMB Result Slip. From JAMB Website
7. Original JAMB Admission Letter. From JAMB Website
8. Registration for Screening Payment receipt From IAUE Portal
9. Letter of Attestation or Recommendation (addressed to the Registrar)
10. Age Declaration/Birth Certificate.
11. Local Government Identification Certificate.
12. Functional Email Address and Phone Number.
13. 4 File Jackets (Student Files) obtainable at
the University Bookshop.
14. 4 Passport Photographs.
15. O’ Level Results (NECO, WASC)
16. NCE, OND, NABTEB Results (for DIRECT ENTRY
17. Identity Card Clearance Form. From IAUE Portal
18. Bio-Data Printout. From IAUE Port
- Candidates are required to pay all fees online and proceed to their Faculty Conference Hall for their physical and online clearance after obtaining all the documents required for clearance as stated on page 2 of this document.
- When a candidate has been cleared by the Admissions unit, the portal will automatically generate a Clearance Approval Notice of the Admissions Office for the candidate.
- When a candidate has been cleared by the Faculty, the portal will also generate a Clearance Approval Notice for the candidate.
- On completion of the clearance processes, the candidate will be required to print all Clearance Approval Notices (Admissions, and Faculty) and put the same in the candidate’s file jackets before final submission to the Faculty Officer.
- The candidate can now proceed online for payment of school fees.
- This marks the end of registration for the 2020/2021 admitted candidates.
- Candidates who do not accept the offer of admission can visit their profiles on JAMB CAPS and reject the admission.
- Candidates of the Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education will do their clearance at the Rumuolumeni Campus, at the Department of Home Economics, thereafter, they can proceed to the Ndele Campus for their academic activities.
- Above all, there must be strict compliance to all the COVID-19 Protocols by candidates at the venues of the registration exercise and anywhere within the University premises.
Congratulations and Welcome to the Fastest Growing University in the South-South Nigeria!