Easy steps on How to Check UTME JAMB 2021 Result
How to Check Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME JAMB 2021 Result both online and via SMS.
How to Check UTME JAMB 2021 Result Online
- Go to JAMB result checking portal for https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address for the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it is readily available.
How to Check UTME JAMB 2021 Result Via SMS
- Candidates should send the word RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 with the same number you use to register for JAMB.
- If candidate use phone number that HE/SHE does not use to register, you will get a message, this phone number is not use to register for exam.
- Candidate with result will receive message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and details will be provided).
- If Jamb withhold your result, you will still receive a message “Result Withheld”
How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip
If you need to print your JAMB Result Slip, these are the easy steps to follow:
- Login to your JAMB profile through https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Under the list of post Registration e-Facilites (from the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip”
- Click on “continue wiht payment” to make payment through the Remita platform.
- After your payment has been successful, you can proceed to print your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year’ and entering your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ for the required columns.
NB: A sum of N1,000 will be paid to enable you print your JAMB result.
Candidates will need the original result slip to tender during admission screening for any tertiary institution of their choice.
[…] READ: How to Check UTME JAMB 2021 Result […]