The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria CITN has published How Lawyers can become CITN Membership in 2022 through CITN Tax Academy.
The Tax Academy has commenced admission of eligible lawyers for fast-track conversion training and become tax professional and CITN member.
How Lawyers can become CITN Membership Requirements
- NYSC Certificate/ Exemption Certificate
- Certified LL.B and B.L Certificate
- Three (3) years post-call to bar cognate experience in taxation
- Reference letter from employer confirming relevance experience in taxation.
- Passport and Signature
How to Apply for Lawyers CITN Membership
- Go to this link and click Apply Now Button
- Fill the form and submit
- If you are successful with your application, you will receive up to date information alongside your offer letter.
Lawyers CITN Membership Fee
- Application fee – N10,000
- Program Fee – N100,000
- Fee has been paid, send prove of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details, check flyer below