The Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 still on going for the National Diploma candidates according to the information on the institute website, portal for Post UTME screening registration has begun since 2nd of November and end 16th of November, 2020. procedures and requirement are highlighted below.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA POST JAMB/UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
This is to inform candidates who have chosen the Polytechnic as their First choice in the JAMB/UTME 2020 examinations and have scored a minimum of 140 points and above for ND programmes in addition to 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics to apply online from Monday 2nd ‐ Monday 16th November, 2020.
2. Candidates that did not choose the Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution should log on to www.jamb.org.ng to change their First Choice Institution to Federal Polytechnic Bali before Monday 16th November, 2020.
3. Applications are also invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into HND and Certificate programmes in the following courses:
- HND SLT (Biochemistry Option)
- HND SLT (Chemistry Option)
- HND Computer Science
- HND Accountancy
- HND Office Technology and Management
- HND Crop Production Technology
- ND Computer Science)
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Statistics
- ND Accountancy
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Business Administration and Management (BAM)
- ND Public Administration
- ND Agric Technology
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- ND Animal Health and Production Technology
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- ND Civil Engineering
- ND Building Technology
- Cert. Accounts and Audit Technology
- Cert. Agricultural Technology
- Cert. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
- Cert. Building Technology
- Cert. Civil Engineering Technology
- Cert. Irrigation Technology (CIT)
- Cert. Environmental and Public Health Engineering
Interested candidates are requested to note the following details:
Candidates must possess accredited National Diploma in addition to 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics for HND programmes and at least four (4) passes including English Language and Mathematics obtained in not more than two (2) sittings for certificates programmes.
4. Applicants are to sign up for their new account with Federal Polytechnic Bali portal (http://portal.fedpobali.edu.ng) and generate their RRR before paying the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, via any means available for them either with ATM card or any bank nationwide.
5. After payment applicants are to login to their portal and complete their online application.
6. For further enquiries please contact 08036868088