The Chartered Institute Taxation of Nigeria CITN Registration for Professional Examination April 2021 still in progress, and Foundation Candidates examination will be done on CBT platform effective from April 2021 Diet.
“This is to remind all registered Students of the Institute that the entries for the April 2021 Professional Examination is ongoing and will close on Saturday, March 27, 2021. One-week grace is allowed for late registration for an additional fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) up to Sunday, April 4, 2021. Candidates are advised to pay their annual subscription (if it is outstanding), apply and submit their forms online. Also, note that April 2021 examination for Foundation student of the Institute will be done via computer based test (CBT)”
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION:
– Go to https://www.citn.org
– Input your username and password in member login area (A registered Student who is yet to have username and password should request for same by sending a mail to studentaffairs@https://www.citn.org. Use the username and password to update your profile and pay your subscription due.
Without performing this process first, you cannot proceed to register for the examination.) Click Register for an examination
– Choose an examination centre, and then choose an examination
– Students will be required to upload their signatures on the portal
– The page of the subjects you are to write will automatically come up
– Students are to tick the courses they intend to write
– Click on Proceed to payment where a 19 digits reference code will be generated.
– Candidates can choose any of the following payment options:
CITN Registration for Professional Examination April 2021
Process: Pay using any Bank ATM Debit Card (Mastercard, VISA, Verve) on Global Pay, Webpay or pay with Quickteller on the CITN Portal. Using this channel, your application will be submitted automatically.
Pay directly to CITN Access Bank (Diamond): Account Number 0105737871 or CITN Zenith Bank Plc 1010147149. Send Payment teller with reference code to exams@https://www.citn.org or funke@https://www.citn.org for update.
- EXAMINATION CENTRES – Examination will hold in the Centres located in the following cities:
- – Abuja
- – Ado-Ekiti
- – Benin
- – Damaturu
- – Enugu/Owerri
- – Gombe
- – Ibadan
- – Ilorin
- – Jos
- – Kaduna
- – Kano
- – Lagos
- – Port-Harcourt
Tuesday, 13th & Wednesday, 14th April, 2021
Potential Students are to ensure that they complete their registrations and/or exemptions on or before Monday, March 14, 2021 to be eligible to write the 2021 April diet.
Council has approved the registration of undergraduates as student members provided, they possess five credits (in not more than two sittings) at O Level including English Language and Mathematics. In addition, certified letter of admission from the Tertiary Institution of the undergraduate would be required. Such students will start sitting for the Institutes Examinations from the Foundation level before progressing to other levels.
Recommended: CITN Examination Time-Table for April Diet 2021
Recommended: Download CITN Past Questions and Answers