The Chartered Institute of Chartered Taxation of Nigeria CITN has listed the expected inductees for August 2020 induction, the statement from CITN website read as follow:
Dear Prospective member,
You are advised to go through the below and note the following information:
1. For direct members’ applicants, Pre-Induction Orientation Programme begins from Wednesday August 26 to Thursday, 27 August, 2020. The programme will be held virtually on zoom online platform. Induction programme will hold on Friday, August 28, 2020
2. For ACCA members, Conversion training programme begins from Monday, August 24 to Tuesday, August 25, 2020. The programme will be held virtually on zoom online platform. Induction programme will hold on Friday, August 28, 2020
3. For CITN Graduate Students, you are only required to be available for the induction ceremony which has been scheduled to hold on Friday, August 28, 2020.
4. Dressing for the programmes is full corporate or full traditional attire.
5. The format for names on the certificate is: FIRST NAME, MIDDLE NAME and SURNAME; Please confirm correctness of your name and its arrangement with the format above. Should there be any correction, please send to omololaolatomiwa@https://www.citn.org/09065283814 on or before Monday August 24, 2020.
6. All prospective inductees are to pay the sum of N1, 500.00 (One thousand five hundred naira only) as District levy to the CITN UBA Bank Account: 1005809652 as this will be pre-requisite for the collection of certificates. Send payment receipt to membership@https://www.citn.org.
7. The modality for the collection of certificates will be communicated to all inductees soon
8. The link to the zoom platform will be sent to all inductees email addresses.
9. Please note that the list of inductees will be updated as payments are made before the deadline of Friday, August 21, 2020
Call Robert on 08055302642 or Lola on 09065283814 for further enquiries.
CITN LIST OF EXPECTED INDUCTEES FOR AUGUST 2020 INDUCTION
Recommended: CITN NEW SYLLABUS
The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria started on February 4, 1982 as Association of Tax Administrators and Practitioners. Thereafter, it transformed into Nigeria Institute of Taxation, which was formally launched on February 21, 1982 and statutorily recognized on May 6, 1987 as company Limited by Guarantee.