The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria CITN Induction Program for November 2021 has announced the induction of new membership on its portal which shall take place on 27th November 2021. This year induction will accommodate physical and virtual presence term as HYBRID PARTICIPATION. See details below:
Dear Prospective Inductees,
The Induction of new members into the membership of the Institute has been scheduled to hold on Saturday November 27, 2021 by 12noon at the Lagoon Restaurant, Victoria Island Lagos. The custom of the Institute is to ensure the physical presence of all prospective inductees except for the 2020 edition that was held virtually due to the Covid-19 Pandemic scourge that necessitated the disruption.
For the past few days, we have been receiving appeals from some inductees particularly those from other states in the Country for consideration of an hybrid mode for the Induction. The leadership being considerate to the pleas of its prospective members has magnanimously approved that the Saturday event be partly virtual hence those that are unable to come are to ensure the following:
CITN Induction Program for November 2021
- Click here to join zoom link (Meeting ID: 844 4063 6292, Passcode: 12345)
- Log on to the virtual mode by 9am
- Ensure you are corporately dressed and videos must be on
- Names must be properly displayed for identification and attendance purposes,
- Make necessary arrangements for certificate collection either from the Secretariat in Lagos or the liaison office in Abuja with an endorsed authority letter for collection when doing so by proxy.
Below are the list of participants (Direct Members, ACCA Conversion and Graduate Students) expected at the induction programme.
ALL PROSPECTIVE INDUCTEES JOINING PHYSICALLY MUST STRICTLY ADHERE TO COVID-19 GUIDELINES.
Enquiries: Robert on 08055302642 or Olukayode 08054060115
View the names below for list of expected Participants for induction (Direct members and Graduate Students)
- Click to download list of expected-direct-membership-applicants-for-Nov-2021-induction-1.pdf
- Click to download list of expected-graduate-applicants-for-Nov-2021-induction-1.pdf