The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria CIPM Examination Registration for September 2022 Diet is actively open for registration on the institute’s portal.
The CIPM Examination Registration for September 2022 Diet has commenced since 11th of July to end on 26th August 2022, late registration is from 27th to 28th of August with late registration fee of N500.
How to Pay for CIPM Examination Registration for September 2022 Diet
1. Open www.cipmnigeria.org
2. On the home page, click on “Portal Login”
3. Enter your student membership number (e.g. CIPM/STD/00000) and password as “password” (without quotes) if you have not changed your password
4. Change your password (This is applicable to those logging in for the first time)
5. Click on “Operations” and select “Individual Biodata” from drop down menu 6. Update your profile and ensure your scanned passport photograph (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size) is uploaded.
7. Click on “Operations” and select “Exam Application” from drop down menu
8. Select your year and the examination diet period
9. Select your Examination Center and Study Center
10. Select the type of payment either “Interswitch (Mastercard, VISA, Verve)” or “e-Tranzact” to know the amount to pay at the bank as calculated by the portal.
INTERSWITCH AND VISA CARDS
10a. Kindly note the Transaction Reference Number as generated by the platform at this stage and proceed to payment.
10b. Supply the required information (including card number, expiration day and CVV) and proceed.
10c. An OTP will be sent to your phone number and/email as registered with your bank. Or you may be required to generate token using your token device.
10d. Supply the OTP on the platform and complete payment.
10a. Kindly take note of the amount to be paid at this stage (Total Sum + Bank Charges + Technology Fee)
10b. Pay the total sum at any bank that has E-TRANZACT platform into Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
10c. You will be given payment receipt that contains “Confirmation Order Number“
10d. Go back to the portal to complete the payment. You may need to go through steps 1-10 again.
10e. Kindly note the Transaction Reference Number as generated by the platform at this stage and proceed to payment.
10f. Click on “Add Confirmantion Order Number” and supply the confirmation order number as provided on the receipt gotten from the bank.
10g. Complete your payment process”.
11. Print your examination card which must contain your exam number, student number exam centre/venue and sharp passport photograph on the space for passport. (Tiny passport on individual photocards would not be acceptable).
12. Laminate your examination card.