The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria CIBN Exam Registrations Fee and Timetable for October Diet 2022
CIBN October diet for 2022 is fast approaching, as a result, the CIBN exam forms, fee and timetable for October diet 2022 has been published by the institute on their official website.
All CIBN Exam Forms for October Diet 2022
Examination forms for the Banking Professional Examinations, Microfinance and other Specialized Certification programmes are prepared every diet and hosted on the website for download by students who prefer to register for the examinations manually.
You can download the forms here:
- Banking Professional Examination Form
- Microfinance Examination Form
- Certification Examination Form
- Special Instruction to Candidates
Please CLICK HERE to register for exams.
All CIBN Exam Fee for October Diet 2022
|Exam Level||1 Subject||2 Subjects||3 Subjects||4 Subjects||5 Subjects||6 Subjects|
CIBN Exam Registrations Fee and Timetable for October Diet 2022
The Banking Professional and Microfinance Certification Examinations would be conducted via Computer Based Testing (CBT) Platform while other Certification Programme Examinations will be conducted via Remote Online Proctoring for October 2022 examinations.
• Registration for October 2022 Examinations would close at 5.00pm on Monday, September 19, 2022.
• Experiential Learning Module examination will be conducted via Remote Online Proctoring Plaform.
• Please note that effective April 2023, the Banking Professional and Certification Examinations will be conducted via Remote Online Proctoring.
• Kindly Log on to www.cibng.org to register online for the examination.
• The Timetable has been structured to enable candidates write a maximum of two (2) modules of one and half hours each per Session (i.e. Morning Session: 9:00am to 12:00noon and Afternoon Session: 2:00pm to 5:00pm).
What is the difference between chartered banker exams and professional exams?
The route to become Chartered Bank require passing all the professional exams. I think when someone apply for Associate Chartered Institute of Banker ACIB with HND/BSc, MBA, MSc, PhD etc and become Chartered Banker after completion to ACIB while Professional exams is when start from scratch, probably with O/Leve, it has 3 stages of Banking Professional examinations which are Diploma, Intermediate Professional and Chartered Banker Levels