ICAN announced Accounting Technician Scheme West Africa ATSWA Examination Registration March 2021 Diet according to the information published on the institute portal.
How to Register for ATSWA March 2021 Diet
Kindly read all the instructions below.
ATSWA MARCH 2021 DIET EXAMINATION CENTRES
The Accounting Technicians Scheme, West Africa (ATSWA) examinations will hold in member countries on 16 & 17 March 2021 under the Council of The Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa (ABWA). The examinations will be held in the following centres in Nigeria: Aba, Abakaliki, Abeokuta, Abuja, Ado-Ekiti, Akure, Alimosho, Amuwo-Odofin, Auchi, Awka, Benin-City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ikeja, Ikorodu, Ilesha, Ilisan, Ilorin, Jalingo, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, LASU-OJO, Lokoja, Makurdi, Malete, Minna, Mowe, Ogbomoso, Okija, Omu-Aran, Onitsha, Osogbo, Otta, Owerri, Oye-Ekiti, Port-Harcourt, Umuahia, Uyo, Victoria-Island, Warri and Yenagoa.
The Institute reserves the right to transfer any candidate from his or her chosen centre to another centre if the need arises.
The registration PORTAL for the MARCH 2021 diet of ATSWA Examinations will open from Thursday, December 24, 2020 to Thursday, March 11, 2021.
MODE OF REGISTRATION FOR MARCH 2021 EXAMINATIONS
Candidates are required to register online for March 2021 diet examinations at the ICAN website www.icanportal.org/ats/examinations .
Kindly note that registration for the examination is restricted to registered students of the Institute, that is, those that have been given registration numbers.
The Study Texts are available for collection FREE by candidates at any ICAN District Offices and Liaison Offices in the respective centres outside Lagos while those for Lagos centre will collect theirs at 82, Murtala Muhammed Way, Ebute-Metta, Lagos on presentation of a hardcopy of the evidence of payment.
Candidates should download SEPTEMBER 2020 diet’s INSIGHT from the Institute’s website, www.icanig.org. Also STUDY TEXTS may be downloaded from the Institute’s website under ‘STUDENTS’ icon.
DIRECTIVES FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
1. BEFORE PAYMENT: Check and Print out your Examination/Financial Status at the Institute’s ATS students portal: www.icanportal.org/ats before effecting payment through Paydirect, Verve/Master ATM Card;
2. METHODS OF PAYMENT FOR EXAMINATION FEES
a. PayDirect: pay directly into ICAN e-Collection Account at any Commercial bank in Nigeria. Obtain your payment Receipt and thereafter:
- Proceed with your application for the exam at ICAN website: www.icanportal.org/ats/paymasters/paydirectindex
- Enter your Deposit Slip Number on the payment receipt
- Enter your receipt number
- Click on the SUBMIT button to generate eVoucher containing 12 digits and 6 digits PIN and Serial Number respectively required for your online registration
- Proceed to the web address on the e-voucher i.e. www.icanportal.org/ats/examinations to register for the examination.
ATSWA Examination Registration March 2021 Diet
b. Naira ATM Card: Pay online using your Naira ATM Visa, Verve or Mastercard by selecting the relevant payment type following the steps enumerated below:
1. Go to https://icanportal.org/ats LOGIN BY:
- Entering your registration number and password to view your Examination and Financial Status if you have previously set up your account.
- If you have not set up your account, click on “New Student Registration” to create a “Password”.
- Click pay ICAN and select ‘WebPay’ and click on “New Payment”.
- Scan a copy (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size) of your passport photograph (white background) for the online registration before commencement of online examination registration.
- Scan a copy of your signature. (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size)
- Complete the Online form at ICAN website: https://icanportal.org/ats and click on submit.
- Print the following after clicking on submit:
- i. Completed online examination form;
- ii. Examination Time table, centres and their addresses;
- iii. Examination offences and disciplinary measures;
- iv. Examination warning to all candidates
a. Registration for March 2021 ATSWA Examinations closes on Thursday, March 11, 2021
b. NO REFUND WILL BE MADE ONCE EXAMINATION FEE IS PAID.
c. Candidates may not have access to the examination website after Thursday, March 11, 2021 afternoon.
d. Deferment of March 2021 examinations application will not be entertained.
e. Candidates who have applied for EXEMPTION from any level of the examination are advised to confirm that their applications are successful before making payment for the examinations.
f. Candidates are not permitted to apply for EXEMPTION and EXAMINATION at the same time.
g. Application for change of examination centres will not be processed after 12noon on Thursday, March 11, 2021
h. Candidates are to ensure the accuracy of the information on their forms. The passport photographs must be the true semblance of the applicants and must be of white background.
i. The signature on the registration form must be the personal signature of the candidates.
j. Any discrepancy discovered on the signature when compared with signature on the attendance sheets, dockets and answer booklets at the examination hall or marking centre will be taken as a breach of the examination rule. This shall attract appropriate disciplinary action which would be communicated to the affected candidates in due course.
k. Candidates are advised to download the ATS Insights, Study Texts, Examination Time Table, Dockets and other instructions from the ICAN website, www.icanig.org
l. Candidates must come to the examination hall with the downloaded docket to locate their desks.
m. Candidates are warned in their own interest not to bring MOBILE PHONES into the Examination Hall, as anyone caught violating this instruction will be stopped from continuing with the examination and the paper will be CANCELLED
Candidates may seek assistance by contacting the ICAN Help Desk through the following telephone numbers and e-mail addresses: 01-2912745, 01-2912821 (IT HELP DESK), 09053847512-4 (Reception), 09053847528 (ATSWA Direct Line), 08037146126, 08034928859, 07039592755 and 08157578995 firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
MARCH 2021 DIET ATSWA EXAMINATIONS FEES (Exclusive of Bank Charges of ₦300.00)
|LEVELS||4 PAPERS||3 PAPERS||2 PAPERS||1 PAPER|
ATSWA EXAMINATIONS TIME TABLE FOR MARCH 2021 DIET
|DATE||TIME||PART I||PART II||PART III|
|09:30AM-12:30PM||Basic Accounting |
Processes & Systems
|P & P of Financial |
|Principles of |
|02:00 PM – 05:00 PM||Business Law||Information |
|09:30AM-12:30PM||Economics||Public Sector |
|02:00 PM – 05:00 PM||Communication Skills||Quantitative Analysis||Preparing Tax|