Accounting Technicians Scheme West Africa ATSWA Examination Registration for November 2020 still currently in progress as the institute has postponed the September Diet 2020 examination to November 2020.
The Accounting Technicians Scheme, West Africa (ATSWA) examinations will hold in member countries on 10 & 11 November 2020 under the Council of The Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa (ABWA). The examinations will be held in the following centres in Nigeria: Aba, Abakaliki, Abeokuta, Abuja, Ado-Ekiti, Akure, Amuwo-Lagos, Auchi, Awka, Ayobo, Benin-City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ikeja, Ilesha, Ilisan, Ilorin, Ikorodu, Jalingo, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Lokoja, Makurdi, Malete, Minna, Mowe, Ogbomoso, Ojoo, Okija, Omu-Aran, Onitsha, Osogbo, Otta, Owerri, Oye-Ekiti, Port-Harcourt, Umuahia, Uyo, Victoria-Island, Warri and Yenagoa.
The Institute reserves the right to transfer any candidate from his or her chosen centre to another centre if the need arises.
The registration PORTAL for the September 2020 (Now November) diet of ATSWA Examinations will open from Thursday, June 04, 2020 to Thursday, November 5, 2020.
MODE OF REGISTRATION FOR NOVEMBER 2020 EXAMINATIONS
Candidates are required to register online for September (Now November) 2020 diet examinations at the ICAN website www.icanportal.org/ats/examinations .
Kindly note that registration for the examination is restricted to registered students of the Institute, that is, those that have been given registration numbers.
The Study Texts are available for collection FREE by candidates at any ICAN District Offices and Liaison Offices in the respective centres outside Lagos while those for Lagos centre will collect theirs at 82, Murtala Muhammed Way, Ebute-Metta, Lagos on presentation of a hardcopy of the evidence of payment.
Candidates should download MARCH 2020 diet’s INSIGHT from the Institute’s website, www.icanig.org. Also STUDY TEXTS may be downloaded from the Institute’s website under ‘STUDENTS’ icon.
DIRECTIVES FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
1. BEFORE PAYMENT: Check and Print out your Examination/Financial Status at the Institute’s ATS students portal: www.icanportal.org/ats before effecting payment through Paydirect, Verve/Master ATM Card;2. METHODS OF PAYMENT FOR EXAMINATION FEES
a. PayDirect: pay directly into ICAN e-Collection Account at any Commercial bank in Nigeria. Obtain your payment Receipt and thereafter:
- Proceed with your application for the exam at ICAN website: www.icanportal.org/ats/paymasters/paydirectindex
- Enter your Deposit Slip Number on the payment receipt
- Enter your receipt number
- Click on the SUBMIT button to generate eVoucher containing 12 digits and 6 digits PIN and Serial Number respectively required for your online registration
- Proceed to the web address on the e-voucher i.e. www.icanportal.org/ats/examinations to register for the examination.
b. Naira ATM Card: Pay online using your Naira ATM Visa, Verve or Mastercard by selecting the relevant payment type following the steps enumerated below:
1. Go to https://icanportal.org/ats LOGIN BY:
- Entering your registration number and password to view your Examination and Financial Status if you have previously set up your account.
- If you have not set up your account, click on “New Student Registration” to create a “Password”.
- Click pay ICAN and select ‘WebPay’ and click on “New Payment”.
- Scan a copy (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size) of your passport photograph (white background) for the online registration before commencement of online examination registration.
- On-line Registration: requirement
- Scan a copy of your signature. (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size)
- Complete the Online form at ICAN website: https://icanportal.org/ats and click on submit.
- Print the following after clicking on submit:
- i. Completed online examination form;
- ii. Examination Time table, centres and their addresses;
- iii. Examination offences and disciplinary measures;
- iv. Examination warning to all candidates
- Note that (iii) and (iv) above should be thoroughly understood and applied as appropriate.
- Visit the website three days after online submission of the examination form to confirm your enrolment.
Registration for September 2020 ATSWA Examinations closes on Thursday, November 5, 2020
NO REFUND WILL BE MADE ONCE EXAMINATION FEE IS PAID.
Candidates may not have access to the examination website after Thursday, November 5, 2020 afternoon
|LEVELS||4 PAPERS||3 PAPERS||2 PAPERS||1 PAPER|