The Accounting Technician Scheme West Africa ATSWA Examination Registration for March 2023 Diet has commenced according to the institute portal.
The registration PORTAL for the March 2023 diet of ATSWA Examinations opened since Thursday, December 8, 2022 and will close on Thursday, March 23, 2023.
How to Register for ATSWA Examination Registration for March 2023 Diet
- Log in to https://icanportal.org/ats/examinations or click register for new candidate.
- Enter PIN obtained, Serial Number and your registration number and click submit.
- If you do not have a PIN yet, click Here and click “Pay ICAN” button
Free Aid to Candidates
All ATSWA candidates can download for free the softcopies of Texts and Insights from https://icanig.org/students/atswa-learning-materials
Directives For Online Registration & Eligibility for Enrollment
Before Payment: Check and Print out your Examination/Financial Status at the Institute’s ATS students portal: www.icanportal.org/ats before effecting payment through Paydirect, Verve/Ma
1. Before Payment: Check and Print out your Examination/Financial Status at the Institute’s ATS students portal: www.icanportal.org/ats before effecting payment through Paydirect, Verve/Master ATM Card;
2. Methods Of Payment For Examination Fees
a. PayDirect: pay directly into ICAN e-Collection Account at any Commercial bank in Nigeria. Obtain your payment Receipt and thereafter:
Proceed with your application for the exam at ICAN website: www.icanportal.org/ats/paymasters/paydirectindex
Enter your Deposit Slip Number on the payment receipt
Enter your receipt number
Click on the SUBMIT button to generate eVoucher containing 12 digits and 6 digits PIN and Serial Number respectively required for your online registration
Proceed to the web address on the e-voucher i.e. www.icanportal.org/ats/examinations for the examination.
b. Naira ATM Card: Pay online using your Naira ATM Visa, Verve or Mastercard by selecting the relevant payment type following the steps enumerated below:
Go to https://icanportal.org/ats LOGIN BY:
Entering your registration number and password to view your Examination and Financial Status if you have previously set up your account.
If you have not set up your account, click on “New Student Registration” to create a “Password”.
Click pay ICAN and select „WebPay‟ and click on “New Payment”.