All newly admitted student into BAYERO University for 2019/2020 are STRONGLY ADVISED to print a copy of their unofficial admission letter in the link below. Please note that the letter is generated FREE OF CHARGE and would be required during the screening exercise.
Students are also advised to check their admission status on the Jamb site and download the Jamb Admission letter in addition to the unofficial BUK Admission letter.
Click Unofficial Admission Letter to generate your letter
Steps to Check BUK Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access check admission status.
NB: if status is “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may be updated.