Adamawa State University Post-UTME/DE 2020/2021 Screening Exercise has commenced according to the university website.
This is to inform all suitably qualified UTME candidates who has obtained five “O-Level including Mathematics and English Language and scored 160 and above in the recent UTME/DE 2020 who choose Adamawa State University, Mubi as their first choice, that the screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session admission has commenced.
Applicants should log on to the university website, click www.adsu.edu.ng click on the Post UTME and fill in the necessary information.
However, candidates who did not choose Adamawa State University as their first choice but now willing should logon onto JAMB website and effect the change of their first choice of institution to Adamawa State University.
- Screening exercise has commenced since the 7th of the September, 2020
- Screening fee N2,000
- Method of payment is online
- Scan and upload relevent document, such as follow:
- JAMB result/ DE
- “O-Level” or “A-Level”
- Candidates awaiting “O-Level” result should be stated
- Candidates advice to use their JAMB registration number as USERNAME and surname as their password.