The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants ACCA Africa Scholarship Scheme 2021.
“The ACCA Africa Scholarship Scheme has been created to support the progression and career of academically excellent students in Africa, especially in these challenging times. The scheme is designed to motivate students to aim towards higher performance in their exams and support them to pass using our available resources”.
“To qualify for the ACCA Africa Scholarship Scheme, you must be an active student sitting for exams and score at least 75% in one of the last papers sat in the preceding exam session. This will commence from the March 2021 exams sitting. Scholarships will be available for each paper passed with the qualifying criteria”.
“To be entitled to the scholarship, you must score 75% in one paper in an exam sitting and must be prepared to sit for two papers to in upcoming exam sittings e.g. you must pass one paper with 75% score in March and enter to sit June or September”.
Benefits of ACCA Africa Scholarship Scheme 2021
- Exam fees at standard entry: Exam credit allowance which must be sat within two upcoming sessions
- Free Tuition: Free tuition fee of maximum of £200 at any of ACCA Approved Learning Partners.
- First year subscription fee: For affiliates candidates who have complete qualifying papers.
Mode of Entry into ACCA Africa Scholarship Scheme 2021
- Subscription: To be able to apply for the ACCA Africa Scholarship Scheme, candidate must first subscribe. Only students in Applied Skills and Strategic Professional levels are eligible to enter. Click here to Subscribe for Scholarship.
- Booking of Exams: Candidate needs to enter an exam to qualify for the scholarship. Book your next exam in the upcoming exam session, Click Here to Book Exams
- Get Exam FAQs: Get all FAQs on qualifying exam papers within two upcoming exam sessions by click here
Entry for the scholarship scheme closes the Friday before each exam session and re-opens after exam results are released.
Source: ACCA Global